Our pricing is based on a "per word" model and depends on three variables:
1. The amount of strategic development needed
2. How much research and data gathering is required
3. The complexity of the subject matter
Generally speaking, our projects range from $750 (500 to 750-word thought leadership articles) to $8,000 (3,000-word, researched, data-driven trend reports).
For case studies and trend reports, the development process takes 4 to 6 weeks and typically looks something like this:
1. Content strategy and project timeline (1 to 2 weeks)
2. Research and writing (2 to 4 weeks)
4. Editing and final production (1 to 2 weeks)
Thought leadership articles and other short form content can be produced in 1 to 2 weeks.
Clients often want content distribution or syndication to news media outlets, industry blogs, trade publications, etc. This is an additional project fee and adds an additional 2 to 4 weeks to the overall timeline.
We offer project quotes based on the variables mentioned here. Most of our clients see the best results by investing in several pieces of content over a 4 to 6-month period.
Relevant writing samples and results available once scope of work has been determined.
Copyright © 2018 WriteVest - All Rights Reserved.